Functional Food Ingredients Market Top Companies, Sales, Revenue, Forecast And Detailed Analysis By 2030
The Global Functional Food Ingredients Market report published by Reports and Data is an all-inclusive document explaining current and future scenario of the global Functional Food Ingredients industry. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and offers in-depth information about the Functional Food Ingredients market. The report also analyzes key market players along with distributors and overall industrial chain structure. The report also provides an assessment of the factors and parameters that have the potential to influence the revenue growth of the market.
The global Functional Food Ingredients Market size is expected to reach USD 180.14 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing consumer preference for nutritious and fortified food products, rising consumer awareness about health and well-being leading to increased consumption of healthy foods, and growing incidence of chronic diseases are some key factors driving global functional food ingredients market revenue growth.
Inquire For Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2027
The food and beverage industry is involved in transforming raw food materials into consumer food products. The sector includes groceries, oils and fats, food additives, functional foods and beverages, canned food, packaged foods, health and natural foods, baby food, animal food, syrup, baked food, soft drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, energy drinks, and packaging. The companies in this industry are looking for innovations in food that meet the changing consumer’s preferences in terms of global flavors, and varieties. The touchless transactions, open kitchen concept, ghost kitchens and e-commerce trends (especially during Covid 19) are reshaping the food and beverage sector.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Carotenoids segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Carotenoids are protective nutrients and are naturally occurring pigments present in most plants. They are found primarily in algae, plants, and photosynthetic bacteria. However, animals and humans must rely on food to obtain these ingredients. Dietary carotenoids provide health benefits such as reduction in disease risks, mainly eye diseases and certain cancers.
- Natural segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Food items in their natural form are widely used due to growing consumer demand for natural components. Additionally, the market for functional food ingredients is being driven by increased health benefits associated with ingredients produced from natural sources.
- Infant food enhances a child's healthy growth and development. Inclusion of functional food ingredients in infant formula ensures that babies get enough proteins, lipids, vitamins, and minerals during their growing years.
- The market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global functional food ingredients market over the forecast period. Prevalence of chronic diseases as a result of busy lifestyles, as well as growing consumer awareness about health benefits of functional foods, is driving market revenue growth in the region.
Companies profiled in the market report are Cargill, Inc., BASF SE, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Arla Foods amba, Kerry Group plc, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Blattmann Schweiz AG, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, and Euroduna Food Ingredients GmbH.
Request Customized Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2027
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global functional food ingredients market based on type, source, health benefits, application, and region:
Product Origin Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Dairy Products
- Meat, Fish, and Eggs
- Soy Products
- Fats and Oils
- Bakery, Confectionery, and Cereals
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Essential Oils
Benefits of Purchasing Global Functional Food Ingredients Market Report:
· Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
· Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
· Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
· Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
· Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse More Reports:
Polyol Sweeteners Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/01/28/2166227/0/en/Polyol-Sweeteners-Market-Size-to-Reach-USD-4-12-Billion-By-2027-Increasing-Adoption-in-the-Food-and-Beverage-Industry-and-Growing-Pharmaceutical-Applications-will-be-the-Major-Fact.html
Feed Additives Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/04/12/2208306/0/en/Feed-Additives-Market-Size-to-Reach-USD-60-5-Billion-In-2028-a-key-factor-contributing-to-market-revenue-growth-is-rapid-increase-in-demand-for-meat-dairy-poultry-and-seafood-produ.html
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370